How do You Keep Your Android Phone and Android Phone Data Safe?
- Android Phones, blog, blog article, bluetooth speakers, cell phone cases, cell phone covers, cell phone pouches, cell phone protector, choosing a phone case, Consumer Rights, Earbuds, Headphones, helpful tips, how to, iPhone Accessories, iPhone cases, iPhone chargers, Lawsuit, Litigation, mobile phone cases, mobile phone covers, mobile phone pouches, phone chargers, portable batteries, portable battery packs, portable chargers, portable power, portable power packs, power banks, Qualcomm Antitrust Litigatioin, Qualcomm Cell Phone Class Action Lawsuit, travel chargers, wireless earbuds
- 16 Sep, 2020
Whether you have a Samsung phone or an LG phone, chances are your Android is glued to you wherever you go. So, keeping your phone physically safe is of the utmost importance. Additionally, general phone care and phone security should also be high on your priority list.
If you’re not sure how to protect your Android phone from everyday accidents like water damage, battery or camera issues, or dropping it, we’ve got a few tips for you. Or, if you don’t know how to protect your data and make your phone more secure, keep reading for ways to stay safer, as well.
Photo by Daniel Romero on Unsplash
Keeping Your Android Phone Physically Safe
One of the best and easiest ways to keep your phone protected every day is to invest in the right accessories, like a protective phone case. Waterproof phone cases and covers come in a variety of different styles for Android phones. Some Samsung phone cases are even shockproof and dirt-proof, so no matter what elements you put your phone through, they will stay safe and you won’t have to worry about damaging them.
Additionally, investing in a screen protector can help to prevent your screen from becoming scratched, cracked, or damaged. Thankfully, these small investments can make a big difference when it comes to the safety and appearance of your Android. Some other helpful tips that can keep your phone safe on a daily basis include:
- Keeping it in a purse or bag
- Never setting it down on tables in public
- Avoiding extreme weather conditions
- Holding onto it firmly when in use
Keeping Your Phone Data Safe
Knowing exactly how your Android phone works is the best way to protect your privacy and data. Unfortunately, not everyone takes the time to learn the ins and outs of their phone’s security. So, keep these tips in mind to keep yourself more safe while using your phone:
- Perform a security audit with the help of Google’s Security Checkup Tool
- Uninstall/delete any apps that you no longer use
- Set a reminder on your phone to run the audit once a year
- Turn off your geo-location whenever possible
- Turn off Bluetooth or WiFi whenever you’re not at home
- Think twice before using public WiFi unless you know and trust the security of the location
- Keep your phone updated with the latest software
- Always keep your data backed up somewhere besides your phone
Photo by Elly Brian on Unsplash
Unfortunately, cyber crime has become increasingly popular in recent years. Hackers know exactly what to do to tap into your phone and can steal your data and information easily. That can be especially damaging when it comes to things like bank information, medical history, or other personal information that could even be used to steal your identity.
When you have an Android phone, protecting it from the inside out is incredibly important. After all, it can be an investment to purchase the phone you really want. So, protect your phone by including the right accessories. But, protect yourself by making sure you’re keeping your data safe at the same time. Hopefully, some of the tips and suggestions listed here make both of those things much easier for you, so you can continue to enjoy your phone safely every single day.